Watch This – Reading Suggestions
Carbon Market Watch brings you a list of suggested reading material to learn more about various topics.
Enjoy the reading!
- Temperature sensitivity of soil respiration rates enhanced by microbial community response – Karhu, K. et al., Nature 513, 81–84 2014. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v513/n7516/full/nature13604.html#access
- New York Declaration on Forests Pledges to Halt Natural Forest Loss by 2030 – Climate Summit 2014 http://www.un.org/climatechange/summit/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/09/FORESTS-New-York-Declaration-on-Forests.pdf
- Summary Report of the UN Climate Summit 2014 – IISD, vol. 172, no. 18, 26 September 2014. http://www.iisd.ca/download/pdf/sd/crsvol172num18e.pdf
- Assessing Forest Governance: A Practical Guide to Data Collection, Analysis and Use – PROFOR and FAO, June 2014. http://www.un-redd.org/Newsletter2014August/ForestGovernanceGuide/tabid/794010/Default.aspx
- Regenerative Organic Agriculture and Climate Change – Rodale Institute « White paper », April 2014. http://rodaleinstitute.org/assets/RegenOrgAgricultureAndClimateChange_20141001.pdf
- The Carbon Underground: Reversing Global Warming –Cummins, R., Organic Consumers Association (OCA), September 2014. http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_30945.cfm
- The Soil Will Save Us: How Scientists, Farmers, and Foodies Are Healing the Soil to Save the Planet – Ohlson, K., Rodale Books, March 2014.
Watch This Content:
- Expectations for COP20 in Lima
- Dialogue of the Deaf?
- Why CDM projects do not qualify for GCF finance
- Courting the “rights” path for a changing climate: Developments in UNHCR and UNFCCC
- How the post-2015 global development framework can address climate change
- Campaign focus: Santa Rita’s oppression does not silence communities
- Watch This – Reading Suggestions