The Carbon Market Watch Network connects hundreds of NGOs and academics worldwide in three working languages: English, French and Spanish. Its purpose is to build civil society’s understanding and awareness on market-based mechanisms and other climate mitigation measures and to strengthen the voice of civil society organisations around the world in advocating for fair and effective climate action.
- Access to information on carbon markets and climate finance policies via campaign news, policy updates, and calls.
- A platform for peer support and knowledge sharing through discussion lists and a quarterly member newsletter
- Opportunities to participate in advocacy actions such as open letters, global internet campaigns, and policy submissions.
- Opportunities to participate in capacity building activities such as workshops and webinars
- Additional visibility to local campaigns and opportunities to meet with international policy makers, media representatives, and NGO networks
If you are an NGO or academic and would like to be part of our network here.
(Please note by joining the CMW network this is not automatic endorsement of Carbon Market Watch positions)